Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, December 22, 2007

15 Dec 2007 - Putting up a Christmas Tree for Jerlene

As I've said yesterday, I will put up a christmas tree this year in our house. And here it is, our beautiful Christmas Tree with lots and lots of Angel Bears on it.


You must be wondering why I am so crazy to buy so many identical bears. The truth is.....I did not buy them "directly". I "earned" all of them using my skill at the UFO Catcher machines. Tracy and I were so crazy about these catcher machines about 7-8 years back. Almost every Friday after work then, we will go to our usual "hunting" ground to hunt for more bears. With our skills, on average, we will catch about 6 bears with $10. And all these are the results of about 6 months of our efforts. It's perfect for our christmas tree.

At the same time, I've also hung a Christmas Wreath on our front door for the first time. Trying to create the Christmas atmosphere as this will be Jerlene's 1st Christmas.

No comments: