Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Monday, December 31, 2007

29 Dec 2007 - Just another weekend

We had our breakfast a the Prata shop today. The few "prata" men and women in the shop kept coming over to play with Jerlene. I guess the reason why Jerlene always attracts people to play with her is that she always stare then smile at people. And when she smile, not many people can resist. I see her everyday and her smile is just "magical".





We haven't been to Suntec for quite a while so decided to go there today. It's quite quiet around Suntec and Marina area. So it's actually a good time to shop. Toys-R-Us is a MUST to enter. As usual, she was having a great time there.
Jerlene is coming to one year old in less than a month time. I'm now trying to put up a montage of all the beautiful moments in the past one year. This is one of the most challenging tasks that I've ever had. I've taken about 10,000 photos and videos of Jerlene and I would say, at least half of them are quite good. As I try not to make the montage duration too long, I think I need to really select only the best......but super tough!!!!! Will take quite a while to complete it. Hope to be in time for her one year old birthday.

No comments: