Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Sunday, December 23, 2007

16 Dec 2007 - Dinner at Tung Lok Signature, Vivocity

Today we had organized a birthday dinner for my dad at Tung Lok Signature restaurant, Vivocity. I decided to go there early in the afternoon to avoid the carpark jam in the evening. We shopped around before entering Jerlene's favourite stall, Toys-R-Us.
My sister joined us in Toys-R-Us at about 5pm. We spent quite a while in the shop before going to the restaurant. During the dinner, we were so embarrassed because Jerlene kept yelling and yelling. I tried stopping her by giving her biscuit but the moment she finished the biscuit, she'll yell again. I had no choice but to keep her entertained with all sorts of things and cover her mouth.
Jerlene ah Jerlene, please try to behave in the public ok? If auntie Pauline sees you like that, she will not praise you good girl anymore.........

1 comment:

Nomad said...

I laughed sooo HARD at the last part!!! She looks so cute..hard to imagine her yelling so much!!! :P