Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

22 Dec 2007 - Jerlene loves banana

We started introducing actual fruits to Jerlene recently and she loves bananas. Initially, she only lick a bit or take a very small bite. Slowly, her bite started to get bigger and bigger. In the end, she opened her mouth so big that the whole banana went into her mouth, just like an adult eating banana. I quickly pulled it out as I'm afraid she might get choked.
In the evening, we went to a wedding dinner at Parkroyal Hotel. This is Jerlene's 2nd wedding dinner (the first was when she was 1 month old). This time, she stayed through the entire dinner without causing too much problem for us. I can see that she's quite tired near the ending of the dinner but she just refuse to sleep. However, the moment we left, even before my car went out of the carpark, she fell asleep. And she slept till the next morning.

No comments: