Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

25 Dec 2007 - The Queen fell sick on Xmas day

Tracy was not feeling well today and she was having fever, flu and cough. In order not to infect Jerlene, she had to confine herself in a room. Jerlene will be under my care solely today. That's not an issue for me. As usual, she likes to crawl around the entire house and when I got no more energy, I'll start playing the Hi-5 DVD. Haha.....and it worked as usual. Jerlene was also having a fun time playing with her walker.

Oh yah, Jerlene also started to make some funny noise since few days back......sounds like a dinosaur....... *ROAR*

1 comment:

Nomad said...

Does Dinosaur *ROAR*?? U sure its not lioness in the making... ?*chuckles* haa haa, Merry Xmas and Happy new year to you, Tracy and of coz my darling big cheeks!