Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Monday, May 12, 2008

10 May 2008 - Mother's Day celebration

Today, quite a number of my relatives and cousins all gathered at my auntie's place for a little celebration of mother's day. There are many mommies there and of course, there were quite a few "little ones" as well. Jerlene kept walking up and down the steps and made everyone who looked after her very tiring. My mother suddenly took out a wooden chair (see pic below) and said that I'm the first who sat on that chair when I'm very small. In other words, this chair has been around for more than 30 years and most of my cousins have sat on it before. Now is the turn of the next generation I guess and hopefully it will continue to pass down.

Jerlene even performed a magic act on the chair. Here are some of the photoshots. :-)

We ordered a huge mango cake (3 kg) and the shop said that it used about 10 mangoes in total. Everyone enjoyed it, including Jerlene.

No comments: