Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, May 24, 2008

15 May 2008 - Hi-5 moves and Peek-A-Boo

I'm very glad that Jerlene has started picking up a lot of new development recently. One main improvement is her skill of imitation. Nowadays, I just need to show her some actions a few times, she can remember and imitate. For instance, I always make those dance steps from some of the Hi-5 video in front of her and now, she can do at least 4-5 of those moves. When I sing some of those Hi-5 songs, she started dancing the different moves depending on which songs I sing. Some of the songs are "Big Red Roo", "Are we there yet", "Funky Punky Rocker", "Pretending day", "Romping Stomping T-Rex" etc etc.......

Other than music and dance, Jerlene has also learnt how to play several hand games. I'm sure some of you would have played a game called "Bing Bom Bing Bom Bing Bing Bom" during your childhood days. The words go like this:
"Bing Bom Bing Bom Bing Bing Bom
左睡右睡 高高低低 前前后后
Cherry Cherry Lom Chiam Pass"

The moment I said the first line, she will place her hand on her cheek and tilt her head sideway, very very cute.

Another trick that she has just learnt is Peek-A-Boo!!!! Watch this video to see how she do it.

No comments: