Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Thursday, May 8, 2008

4 May 2008 - We are BACK at Go Go Bambini!

As I've mentioned in one of my previous post, we are back at Go-Go Bambini after the trip to the fish farm. And this time round, I remembered to bring my camera. I can see that Jerlene has gained more confidence in her walking, climbing and balancing. However, she seems to have forgotten how to crawl. At certain station where she should be crawling, she tried to balance her standing instead.
I remembered in the last visit, she's a bit scared while in the ball pool. But this time, she's very comfortable. She even submerged herself in the balls up to her neck. One thing Jerlene can do well is aiming and throwing. I am serious........ In the ball pool, she just picked up balls and threw them towards her "intended" target, even at a distance. I saw many other kids of her age can't even throw the ball properly. Some threw backwards, some threw way out and most just dropped the balls in front of them. Actually all along, Tracy and I thought that Jerlene should be a good basketball player next time because there was once when we were at an Arcade, there were several people playing at the basketball machines. Jerlene was initially running around but when she saw that, she just stood very still on the spot and watched the people throwing basketball. She stood there for very long and even refused to leave. In the end, I had to forcefully carry her out of the arcade.
Anyway, we had lots of fun and below are some pics that we had taken.
On yah, I've also taken a video (below) of Jerlene performing her balancing act.

No comments: