Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, May 24, 2008

16 May 2008 - Bob Hairstyle

Jerlene got a new haircut today. We brought her to a hair salon where Tracy used to go. The hairdresser asked what hairstyle we want and obviously we are not sure. So he recommended Bob hairstyle and said it will look cute for little children. We agreed and he started doing the haircut for Jerlene. Jerlene did not cry but kept turning her head, really challenging to cut her hair. This is the so call "Bob hairstyle".
In the evening, we went to Tampines Safra where I had a bowling competition. Jerlene again became the center of attraction and Auntie Tina kept carrying her all around the bowling alley. I guessed Jerlene now knows more SIA staff than I do. Anyway, our team won the competition and actually, I got the highest score (206) for that competition. However, I only got the prize for team event. The prize for highest score is only meant for those non-competitive players.....stupid rule right...... Anyway it's ok, at least the games are free.

No comments: