Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Monday, February 16, 2009

9 Feb 2009 - Childcare Centre Enrolment

Today we have enrolled Jerlene to a Childcare Centre. We have done an evaluation for quite a number of childcare centres and finally, we have decided on the one nearest to my parent's place. Our main consideration is location and we wanted to have the flexibility of fetching Jerlene in the future as my parents can also help to pick her up if we cannot make it. The name of the childcare centre is INTELLECT CHILD CARE AND DEVELOPMENT CENTRE. Another reason is that the fee is much cheaper than the others that we have evaluated.

The first day of childcare will be 17 Feb 2009, which is next Tue. The centre will be closed next Mon for teacher training day. Wonder whether Jerlene will get used to the environment. I guess I will have to take leave in her first few days of "school".........

No comments: