Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, February 28, 2009

18 Feb 2009 - 2nd Day in Childcare

I need to go back to office this morning so I had to leave Jerlene in the childcare centre earlier. When we reached the centre, the children were all having breakfast. I brought Jerlene to the dining table and fed her with some oat. Tracy took over from me and I bidded farewell to Jerlene. As I saw Jerlene waved at me, I quickly left.

We took half day leave so that we can go fetch Jerlene around 3pm, after her afternoon nap. When we reached there, we decided to peep in from the windows to see what Jerlene was doing. We saw her sitting with other children playing with buidling blocks. She seems quite well adapted in the childcare. However, will have to monitor for a few more days or weeks because I have heard some kids started to "hate" school only after the 2nd week.

No matter how, it's a good start.

No comments: