Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Friday, January 31, 2020

31 Jan 2020 - Everyone's birthday (人日) but rushed like mad

First of all, I'll like to wish everyone a happy birthday!  It's the 7th day of Lunar New Year and we call it "人日", which means "Human Day".  However, today is a mad rush for me. 

In the afternoon while I was in a meeting, I received a phone call from the student care centre that Javier was having a high fever.  So immediately after my meeting, I rushed down to the centre to pick him up.  I then drove him to a clinic to consult a doctor before it was closed.  The temperature was 39 degree and required a stronger paracetamol.  After we reached home, I gave him the medicine and he went to take a rest.  As he did not have his lunch earlier due to lack of appetite, I drove out to buy porridge in case he felt hungry later.

In the evening when Tracy came home, she told me that her tooth chipped off.  So I quickly accompanied her to her dentist in Clementi.  Fortunately, there is no need to extract the tooth.  By the time, we reached home, it was pretty late already.

Finally everything was settled and I do not have to "rush" anymore.  What an eventful "Human Day"!

No comments: