Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, February 29, 2020

1 Feb 2020 - Javier's Pokemon Meme Video on Reddit

Today I learn a new word "Meme" from Javier.  Meme is an amusing or interesting item (such as a captioned picture or video) or genre of items that is spread widely online especially through social media.  Javier actually created a meme video with a Pokemon theme and posted it on Reddit, under the Pokemon meme review page created by MandJTV, a very popular YouTuber who makes Pokemon gaming videos and streams.

Below is the video that he created.
Umm.. from r/MandJTV
I could not stop laughing whenever I watch this video.  The video is very simple and he basically just merges two videos into one.  However, what I like most about the video is the idea and his creative imagination behind it, don't you agree?  His aim is to make it into the monthly MandJTV Pokemon meme review on YouTube.  Let's see if he's able to achieve it in a month's time.

No comments: