Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

29 Jun 2016 - Javier's 1st semester's results

Javier got back his report book for the very first time today.  When he saw me in the evening at the school gate, he rushed over and can't wait to show me his results.  Guess what.......it was 100 marks not just for one subject, neither was it for two subjects, it was for ALL subjects!  I wonder how he did it when he spent most of his time playing throughout the semester.  Anyway, that's the best results one could get and well done, Javier!
Looking at his class results, I am a bit concern because all the three main subjects were below the school's average.
In terms of non-academic skills and personal qualities, it was generally good.  He also told me that he'll be the class monitor in term 4.
Javier actually asked me how I scored in my P1 exams 30+ years ago.  When I told him I got 99% for the whole year, he now set himself a target, which is to beat my scores!  Javier, I welcome your challenge and I will be very proud of you if you can really do it.  加油!加油!加油!

1 comment:

KS ONG said...

Superb Results Javier....

Shannon should have no problem beating her dad if I issue her the same challenge...

Her dad barely passed his exam lolol...