Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, November 27, 2021

23 Nov 2021 - Having Fun at Virtualand @ NEX

Originally, I've planned to bring Jerlene and Javier out to have some fun after receiving the PSLE results tomorrow.  However, Javier said he prefers to celebrate today because if he did not do well for his PSLE, he will have no mood to enjoy.  Fair enough.....so I brought them to Nex to have our lunch before proceeding to Virtualand to have some real fun!  The Taiko drumming rhythm game is really fun.  I too enjoyed it very much!  :-)
Jerlene and Javier tried out a few other rhythm games.  I must admit that I'll never be able to "conquer" the games like them.  I really admire how their brain can process details so fast in addition to their quick fingers.  Although they are good at these games, I saw several other young "experts" around who were even more unbelievable.
We spent more than an hour here and I promised them to come one more time before school re-opens next year.


No comments: