Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

30 Nov 2021 - Buying Textbooks and School Uniforms

Due to the ongoing pandemic situation, buying textbooks and school uniforms will require all to make an appointment.  This is to avoid huge crowd gathering at the venues.  I did all the appointment booking last week for today.  In addition to that, only one parent can accompany the child to the appointment.  After our lunch, I first brought Jerlene to her school to collect her Sec 3 textbooks.  After that, I drove Javier to Ubi Avenue to buy his Sec 1 school uniform.  I did all the purchase this year early because I hope to avoid the year end crowd, especially after S1 posting result is out around Christmas period, there will definitely be a huge crowd trying to get their textbooks and uniform before school opens next year.


No comments: