Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, December 31, 2016

15 Dec 2016 - Cruise Day 3: Royal Carribean Flowrider

Flowrider is one of the main highlights among all the recreational facilities on the ship. It is a simulator that sends water a very high speed across a small area that mimics what it is like to surf on the ocean.  Cruise guests can ride the FlowRider as many times as they like for free. They will simply need to wait in line for a turn.
I decided to give it a try and oh man, it's really hard to balance on the "waves"!
Below was my 3rd attempt and finally I managed to stay balanced for 4-5 seconds before falling.
Jerlene and I went for a swim after that.  As the pool was pretty deep and cold, plus it was actually sea water, we only spent around 20mins there before going back to our cabin for a shower.



Back to Itin        Next

No comments: