Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Sunday, November 11, 2007

11 Nov 2007 - Virtual Tour of Jerlene's Playroom

Jerlene's playroom finally got a new facelift. Personally I find that it is nicer and more comfortable now. Let's take a quick virtual tour of the room...

Jerlene seems to be very "sticky" to me these few days. Everytime she sees me, she will want me to carry her. The moment I stepped out of her sight, she will start to look around for me. Even when Tracy tries to entertain her, she still kept "askng" for me. Too bad Jerlene now only know how to say "Ma Ma". And yes, that's what she called me right now. Maybe that's because all the while I've been behaving like a real Mama to her........ I'm still waiting for the day when she call me "Pa Pa" and knowingly. :-)

2 comments:

Happy FamiLEE said...

Hi

May i ask where did u get the wallpaper from? Very cute!

WWF said...

Hi cheyanne,
You may visit this website to find out more.

http://www.printedge.com.sg/