Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, November 17, 2007

17 Nov 2007 - Getting down the bed

In the past one week, Jerlene seems to realize the "danger" of falling off the edge of the bed. Whenever I walked out of the room, she will start looking around for me and the moment she crawled to the edge of the bed, she will stop and start crying for me. And today, she achieved something which I've yet to teach her but she somehow did it by herself. Yes, as the subject says, she managed to get down the bed the correct way. I'm very surprised because I have not taught her how to do it....wonder where did she learn it from or is it really by instinct? So now, when she crawled to the edge of the bed, she will start turning her body around and slowly move her leg down the side of the bed. The video below shows how she did it with a little help but she managed to do it all by herself several times. I'm glad that she can now analyse the situation and find ways to achieve the objective. Great work, Jerlene!!!!! :-)

4 comments:

lilsmurfy said...

not a natural instinct..the lil smurf does it head down first.. we gotta repeat "what did papa teach u".. then he will shift his body n do it the proper way..

WWF said...

But I asked around and confirm nobody has taught Jerlene that leh.....

lilsmurfy said...

she has looked n imitates the way u all climbed down the bed ;).. the lil boy imitates how the daddy cough.. $^$&$@%@!!@#%@

WWF said...

Haha.....mabbe lor.....but I dun recall I get down my bed that way...... :) Anyway, it's good that she knows the proper way to get down.