Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Sunday, November 25, 2007

25 Nov 2007 - A new member in Jerlene's playroom

Remember I almost bought the Pooh baby sofa from United Square's Toys-R-Us yesterday? I could not resist the temptation today and bought it from Suntec's Toys-R-Us. As it cost more than $50, I got a free Toys-R-Us Star membership. Today is Jerlene's 10th month birthday and this will be her birthday present. Let's welcome the newest "member" in Jerlene's playroom and it matches perfectly with the rest of the "members".
When we reached home, I quickly brought the mini sofa into Jerlene's playroom and immediately Jerlene got wild in it. She kept climbing up and down the sofa non stop. Although I can see that Jerlene is enjoying herself, Tracy told me that I've just introduced a room hazard..... Well, I guess we have to be more careful and avoid leaving her alone in the room. If really need to, we have to put her into the playyard. Nowadays, Jerlene will bash through anything to reach to her target. As long as the stuff is about the height of her waist, she will climb over it easily. Very soon, I will have a hard time keeping up with her.......... Sigh, Jerlene's daddy really old liao. :-)

No comments: