Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Friday, November 16, 2007

14 Nov 2007 - Goodbye Focus and Welcome Grand Vitara

Today is the last day that I'll be driving my Ford Focus. After driving it for almost 4 years, I'm quite satisfied with its performance. One thing that is quite unforgettable about this car is that on the day of collection, I striked 4D that same night.....haha...... And within a year's time, I striked two more times....... However, just like human being, car also got its lifespan and it has been giving me quite a number of issues recently. Furthermore, its warranty is over and I expect the maintenance to be very high in the coming months. As such, I have to send it away and get a replacement!!!!! So let's bid goodbye to Ford Focus and Welcome my new Grand Vitara!!!!! (Sigh.....tonight 4D never kena......hehe.....)

One thing about Grand Vitara is that it is a bit too high for Tracy. She has problem getting up and down of the car, especially when she is wearing skirt. And now she has problem carrying Jerlene into the car. Anyway, although its size is huge, I must say I'm quite impressed by its handling. Hopefully it can be as reliable as my ex-Focus, at least for 3-4 years. :-)

1 comment:

Mummy N said...

Hi,
chanced upon your blog! :)

note of advice:
try to blur out number plates cuz of identity theft.

my sil's boss.. his car no. was duplicated and used. he received speeding tickets and when he checked the dates, he realised that the dates which he supposedly got summoned, were the dates where he was overseas; he drove his car to msia. the speeding tix were for summons in SPORE.
scary!