Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, November 3, 2007

3 Nov 2007 - My adorable Princess

Early this morning, we are all prepared to head towards Suntec for the Hey Baby 2007 contest. We are supposed to be there by 10:30am but due to heavy traffic on CTE, we were 10 mins late. When we reached the place, OMG, the queue for reporting is unbelievably long. There are about 180 babies registered for the Most Adorable Baby contest. The registration is super slow and it's really inefficient. We actually queued for about 1.5hrs before we got our number (A139). We decided to go for our lunch first because at that time, the baby on stage is only number A40, still got about 100 babies to go before Jerlene's turn.

After lunch, I brought Jerlene into the waiting area before going up to stage. At that time, I can see most of the babies were already very tired. Some even fell asleep before going up to stage. Jerlene also started to get a bit impatient after the long wait. Finally we went on stage and one by one, the contestants brought their babies to the front of the stage for the three judges to see. However, I find that the judges are too far away to make a good judgement. Furthermore, I can see them getting tired of seeing so many babies liao and the male judges got that "bo chap" look. Anyway, the two female comperes will ask a few questions to each mom or dad on stage. Jerlene and I finally had our moment on stage......

Although Jerlene did not go through to the final, I'm very proud of her and it's really a fabulous experience. She will always be my Most Adorable Baby whom no others can match.....haha..... Very proud hor....... :-)

Jerlene, daddy 永远支持你!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Nomad said...

Jerlene will also always have my vote!!! Muah muah!! Kisses for the little princess!! *die.. jerlene can get away for murder liao by being so cute..:P*