Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Thursday, November 29, 2007

26 Nov 2007 - First few words

These few days, Jerlene has started to become very talkative. These are the first few words that came out from Jerlene's mouth.

1) Ma Ma - When calling for both Tracy and myself, yes......me as well!
2) Mum Mum - Eating. Jerlene uses this interchangeably with Ma Ma....hehe......
3) Ghai Ghai - Going out. She also kept saying this before sleep.
4) Yai Yai - Naughty naughty.
5) Pa pa - Once in a while, she'll call me Pa pa.
6) Ko Lei Ko Lei - I'm still trying to figure out what this means........

Whenever Tracy and I are talking, Jerlene will always wanted to join in. It's good to see that Jerlene can now "communicate" with us using simple baby language instead of just yelling and shouting.

No comments: