Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, November 24, 2007

18 Nov 2007 - Hi-5 craze

I have always been wondering why kids are so crazy about Hi-5. Jerlene is no different from other kids. That day when we were at Tampines Giant, right next to the entrance there is a corner selling VCD/DVD. And on the TV, it was showing a Hi-5 program. As we walked past the TV, Jerlene's eye glued to the screen. We left her there and pretended to leave, she totally ignored us. Really not sure what is so attractive about Hi-5. So in order to understand the reason, I bought a Hi-5 DVD home to test on Jerlene. It seems like Jerlene is attracted by the singing of Hi-5. When they were talking, Jerlene would turn away to play her toys but when the singing starts, her eyes will automatically glued to the screen. I guess the next time Hi-5 come to Singapore, I will be one of those parents who would queue early early for the tickets in order to get the best seat....haha.... :-)

No comments: