Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Monday, April 30, 2012

25 Apr 2012 - Javier, stop it!

Ever since we had the hamster, my helper has been very busy cleaning up the mess created by my two little "monsters".  Javier kept playing with the shavings in the hamster cage by grabbing them out and throwing them all over the place.  I have scolded and counselled him multiple times but he still does not learn.  Although Jerlene has stopped doing that, she enjoyed watching Javier doing it.  Sometimes she even encourages Javier to do those mischievous things, knowing that she will get scolding if she does it herself.  Sigh......I wonder when they will pass this stage.  

After the scolding last night, Javier did not play with the shavings today.....BUT.....he held a container (actually it's a resting place for the hamster) with the hamster inside high up and tried to pour it out.  I saw it from afar and had to shout at him to stop him from doing it.  Unlike us, the hamster must be looking forward to every weekday daytime when the two "monsters" are not at home.

No comments: