Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Monday, April 30, 2012

29 Apr 2012 - Great workout!

I got a new game for my Wii console called "Just Dance 3".  The gameplay is simlpy to hold the Wii remote in one hand and follow the dance steps of the characters on the TV screen.  It's a mirror reflection of yourself.  After trying out for 3 songs, I was already very tired.  It has been quite a while since I last perspire this much.  In the end, I played close to 20 songs and was totally exhausted.   However, I think it's a great workout.  I can foresee I will start to have muscle ache from tomorrow onwards for a few days.  It was fun though.  :-)

As the songs in this game are not suitable for kids, I intend to look out for some titles that contains kids songs and perhaps, with familiar cartoon characters in it.

No comments: