Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, April 21, 2012

6 Apr 2012 - "Daddy you go away......"

This afternoon I allowed Jerlene and Javier to go up to our roof terrace to have some fun with bubbles while I worked in my room.  I can hear them shouting and laughing.  They seemed to be having lots of fun.
After I finished my work, I decided to go upstairs to join them. When Javier saw me, guess what he said to me????

"Daddy you go down!!!!"
He did not want me to disturb him.  In fact, this is not the first time.  Few days ago, he asked for my iPhone nicely and started playing with it.  When I leaned over to see what he's doing, he actually pushed me away and said "Daddy you go away....."  One thing is, I'm not the only one who receive such "treatment".  It happened to everybody.  Not sure whether he behaves as such in school as well.

No comments: