Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Sunday, November 18, 2018

21 Nov 2018 - Cruise Day 1: Our Balcony Stateroom on Deck 9

We went to our stateroom as soon as it's ready at about 1pm.  And this will be our accommodation for the next 10 nights.
Below is how it looks like after the nightly turn down service.  There are 2 single beds that can be combined into a queen-size bed.  There are also a sofa bed and a Pullman bed that folds out from the wall.  Both Jerlene and Javier did not want to sleep on the Pullman bed this time round and decided to squeeze themselves together on the sofa bed.  Since we were on holiday, I left it to them as long as they were happy.  :-)
For our previous cruise, I did not manage to get a Balcony stateroom as it was fully sold out by the time I booked.  As such, I made this reservation almost one year in advance and here we were, a Balcony with breathtaking view of the surrounding.
The washroom was clean and adequately equipped.
During my reservation, I'd also requested to be on a higher deck of the ship.  Deck 9, where our stateroom is located, is the second highest deck with staterooms on this particular ship.  We were pretty satisfied with our stateroom.




Back to Itin        Next

No comments: