Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Sunday, June 30, 2019

30 Jun 2019 - Algodoo project: Mario Marble Race

I have been checking on Javier's Scratch projects all this while but today, I decided to check on his Youtube channel.  To my surprise, he had created so many new videos.  The latest video (below) is named Mario Marble Race.
The video states that this was his first Algodoo project.  I had no idea what that is and so I decided to do some googling.  Algodoo is a unique 2D-simulation software that allows one the opportunity to play with physics.  Algodoo encourages creativity, ability and motivation to construct knowledge while having fun. It is a perfect aid for children to learn and practice physics at home.

According to Javier, he learns how to use this software through watching demos on youtube.  He's a real techie now and his best teachers are Google and Youtube.  :-)

No comments: