Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, June 29, 2024

15 Jun 2024 - Tokyo Day 6: Coffee Break at Sunshine City

After non-stop walking since morning, we took a coffee break at Tully's Coffee in Sunshine City.  It was very crowded but we were fortunate to get a seat for four.
Each table was given a Stay Pass Ticket, which allowed us to stay in the store for 90 minutes from the time we bought our beverages.
Below is a huge Kirby plushie which I caught from a claw machine earlier in the day.  I had been observing another person trying to catch it but fail many times.  I waited until he gave up and went forward to try my luck.  And guess what, I got it in 2 tries! Haha.....Javier was extremely excited because Kirby was one of his favourite characters.
Sunshine City is a vibrant and bustling complex located in Ikebukuro, Tokyo.  It boasts a variety of shopping malls, department stores, and specialty shops.
There is a musical fountain which will interact with a huge screen at the back.  Watch the below video to see what I mean by the fountain interacting with the screen.



Back to Itin        Next

No comments: