Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

17 Dec 2019 - Cruise Day 7 (At Sea): Costa Club Show, Gala Dinner and Acrobatic Performance

Prior to this trip, I had registered myself as a CostaClub member.  And because of that, I was invited to the CostaClub Show this evening, exclusive to CostaClub members only.  I was also allowed to bring along all who stayed in the same cabin.  As such, all four of us went to the show together.  The best part was that there were free flow of wine, champagne, cocktail, snacks etc throughout the show.
Tonight was the Gala dinner which we all enjoyed very much.
As usual, we went for the daily night show at Emerald Theatre after dinner.  It was a beautiful  acrobatic performance by an amazing couple.



Back to Itin        Next

No comments: